martes, 5 de octubre de 2021

My dog

 Well I would like to talk about my dog Lulú, she was a lovely, grey, not too big dog, I had her since I was little. Actually, she arrived at home 1 year before I was born. So she was with me through all my childhood. I played with her in the afternoon, she loved chasing butterflies, eventhough she didn't catch anyone😅, also she liked being with me outside under a tree, and she LOVED to sit next to me and make puppy eyes when I was eating so I gave her whatever I was eating, and she always convinced me (but not when the food had chocolate, because dogs can't eat it). We played to chase each other, and it maybe sound weird but we played hide and seek😆, of course she didn't count but she sat waiting until I yelled: "ok, you can come", it was really cool. She was like my best friend, and even sometimes I told her any problem I had, she couldn't understand me but, it seemed like she was listening to me with attention, and when I was sad she made funny things and sit next to me, she was the kindest living thing I will ever met. But sadly, on 2019 in January she died....she died because of her long age, she was already 14 years old, and in dog years those are 98 human years, she was having attacks and she couldn't move, so we called the vet and he said that he will help her sleep. I couldn't accept it, I didn't want to, but it was the best for her, and I stayed with her until she closed her eyes. For the next 3 weeks I was bad, I didn't want to eat and neither go outside, and some people may say "but it's a dog", well she wasn't a dog for me, she was my friend, but now I'm fine because I know that the heaven has one of the most pure angel with 4 legs and tail that it will ever had, and I will remember her forever🐾💖.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My dog

 Well I would like to talk about my dog Lulú, she was a lovely, grey, not too big dog, I had her since I was little. Actually, she arrived a...