martes, 14 de septiembre de 2021

My experience being an introvert person🚶🏻‍♀️🌒

I consider myself as an introvert person, because I like more to spend time alone or time with me. The thing is that I like of course spending time with my friends and family, because they are people that are important for me, we have fun and it's great to be with them, but what I'm saying is that I enjoy spending time listening to music, or reading something or just being outside alone. I don't have too many friends because it's kind of difficult to me to talk or meet new people, but I'm ok with it, the friends I have are really kind and incredible people. I had recieved some comments like "Why are you shy?", or "you have to go out more" or "you need to be more outgoing", and its not that I'm shy or I don't want to talk with people, I'm just like that and I don't think that is something bad, and my mom is one of the people that tell me this 😅, but I explain her this, that is not that I want to avoid all human😆, that is just I like spending time with me. So in my opinion, if you are an extrovert person, that is good, and if you are an introvert person, it is good too!, both are great, because are our way of being, are part of our personality and we don't have to change it if we feel comfortable with it.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My dog

 Well I would like to talk about my dog Lulú, she was a lovely, grey, not too big dog, I had her since I was little. Actually, she arrived a...